BUSINESS TRANSFORMATION & NEW BUSINESS MINDSET & CIRCULAR ECONOMY
(BUSINESS SOLUTIONS TO SOLVE BUSINESS ISSUES)
4 May 2018
08.00 am – 18.00 pm
Businesses, Organisations, Start-ups, Entrepreneurs, Innovators, Investors, Students
BUSINESS TRANSFORMATION, FUTURE-PROOF, CIRCULAR
Former Prime minister NL, 300 companies/organisaties, over 30 start-ups, youth with ambitions, big corporate leaders speaking, 3 special MatchMaking-Network sessions, at least 6 Workshops with introductions from Kenyan Business leaders like Chandaria, solutions, progress, inspring businesses with Goals, New model that turn the economy upside down, investors, sustainable SME’s.
Trends for businesses in the near FUTURE, circular economy + business transformation, how do you drive change in your business.
OPTIMIZING BUSINESS OF FOOD , PLASTIC WASTE – collaboration on responsible solutions, FUTURE OF TECHNOLOGY AS BUSINESS SOLUTIONS FOR ISSUES, EDUCATION IN BUSINESS, BUSINESS GOALS & SDG’s, TALENT, YOUTH & LEADERSHIP, INNOVATION is the answer, MATCHMAKING B2B, matchmaking PARTNERSHIPS.
SIBKenya’s objective is to support businesses to become Sustainable and Inclusive. We support businesses to improve their practices and take responsibility for their full business Impact. It promotes, support and pushes businesses to thrive and make the world a better place. We believe every business can contribute to a sustainable inclusive economy.
A New Economy where we measure success in wellbeing of People, Communities and the Environment. This requires a New Business Mindset and it’s all about being Future Proof! It is all about good business DNA that grows the 3Ps (People, Planet, and Profit).
Business is the biggest driving force behind any country’s economy. They are (often) flexible, agile and smart with a strong desire to be sustainable. This is the perfect combination to create big social and environmental impact.
OBJECTIVES OF CONFERENCE:
- Inspire, Challenge & empower People in Businesses with Frontrunners, Change makers and Influencers
- Key SPEAKERS (business leaders, young talented new generation leaders, etc.)
- Knowledge exchange (trends, examples, innovations) with in-depth and moving insights
- Networking & match making with focus on Academia/Youth – Business and Entrepreneurs/Start-ups to Business
- Exchange knowledge platform from NL, Sweden, to Kenya and vice versa
- Launch young talent leadership empowerment Program for Businesses
- Support businesses to start improving their business
- Launching Measurement Tools of your Sustainable Inclusive Business Practice + impact on SDG’s
- 50 SIB partners with business GOALS
How you can partner (46 downloads)