What is the inclusive business case for breastfeeding?
- Improved workplace satisfaction & employee engagement
- Your business retains and attracts valuable employees
- Less absenteeism because the baby is healthier with breast milk
- Lower health insurance claims for the business
- Higher business yields due to happier, productive, engaged employees
Did you know?
- As a business, you are now obliged by law to provide a nursing station for your employees? Read The Breastfeeding Mothers Bill, 2017
- We had a nursing station at the conference? As a result, 3 nursing mothers could join in, learn, share and network with the rest!
KEPSA Foundation, in partnership with UNICEF is implementing the “Better Business Practices for Children (BBPC) initiative” aimed at Improving maternal and infant nutrition through making the workplaces mother and baby friendly. Read More